Your Website Design
You have decided that you or your company need a website, but you can't imagine how it's going to look. No need to worry. In most cases, the customer, as a rule, has no idea how to make his website beautiful and effective. After all, it's not your job. We decided to give you a few tips that will help you determine the best design for your website.
For a start, remember a few basic rules when designing your website:
1. The site is not designed for you and your pleasure, but for the convenience and needs of your customers.
2. The site should provide easy navigation for your potential customers, and help them find the information they need quickly.
3. Website design must fit the theme of your business.
4. Website design should be memorable, and not distract the user from posted information such as text. The main purpose of a website is information, not graphics. Unless your business relates to art.
5. The color scheme should be in harmony with the font.
What should and can be placed in the website design:
1. Site name and slogan. Should appear at the top of your website to let users know where they are. Often times the user understands where he is and what your website is all about only after he reads your introduction text or description.
2. The company's phone should always be placed at the head of the website.
3. You can choose themed drawings or photographs for the general design.
4. Flash. It is a separate option, and depending on the complexity, the cost is different.
It should be noted that a site with flash-design has its advantages and disadvantages:
Advantages of flash:
Disadvantages of flash:
- A flash website is much more expensive
- Website indexation. Some search engines do not index such sites or objects that contain flash
- You need to install special software on your computer to view these websites
- Flash sites are heavy, and therefore take a longer time to load
All this is just general advice, which we simply recommend. The final choice is always yours.